There is no need to tell you these last few years have been extremely difficult for the Santa Barbara community – with hunger, homelessness, and mental health challenges more pervasive than ever.
The Women's Fund has been honored to stand with other community leaders to address our neighbors' greatest needs.
This year Women's Fund members are supporting:
- Indenpendence and safety for people with disabilities
- Legal Aid for immigrant children
- Assistance for people facing mental health issues
- Furnishings for permanent housing for the homeless
- A van to deliver gleaned produce to food programs
- A peer counselor for formerly homless mothers
- Legal help for survivors of abuse
We sincerely thank you for your generous support!
Please note: The Women's Fund of Santa Barbara does not award grants directly to individuals. We support local nonprofits that address the needs of women, children, and families in south Santa Barbara County from Isla Vista to Carpinteria.
Nonprofit agencies must be invited to submit an application for funding.